Plain And Direct Language Additions for Java
What is it?
PADLA is a collection of useful general-purpose utilities for Java aimed at fulfilling common needs.
It uses functional approach intensively and attempts to follow OOP-approach as right as possible.
In addition to common tools, it does also provide more specific ones aimed at maximal productivity.
As its dependencies PADLA uses:
- Junit5 with related sub-tools for testing
- Hamcrest for more creating more readable tests
- Mockito for mocking in tests
- Additional (these are not inherited by default and are required only if using specific classes):
- ASM for runtime class generation (if using classes annotated with
- Javassist for runtime class generation (if using classes annotated with
- Optional (these are not required at all but allow some extra integrations and optimizations):
- Caffeine for caching of internal components
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!